Creaform has a very wide expertise in product development. We carry out numerous projects for major companies from the consumer goods industry, always remaining atop of current production and manufacturing standards.
Creaform can meet all of your product development and design needs, and guarantees the expected results, whether for developing a new product or optimizing an existing product. Our design team knows how to adapt to a customer’s design requirements.
OUR EXPERTISES IN CONSUMER GOODS
We provide a variety of design services for the consumer goods industry, including:
- Industrial design
- Sketches and rendering for product orientation and brand definition
- Advanced 3D surface models
- Class A surfaces
- Best-in-class 3D scanning capacities and reverse modeling
- Packaging design
- Ideation and product positioning
- Ergonomic studies using virtual and physical mock-ups.
- Styling surfaces
- Interpretation of 2D drawings and sketches, conversion to 3D
- Clay modeling
Creaform’s engineering services can give you the edge you need for all your product development projects:
- Complete design of any components (sheet metal, tubing, injection molding, thermoforming, die casting, machining etc.)
- Electrical system design and integration
- Tooling design for production
- On-site client mandates (short- or long-term)
Entrust your product development projects with our simulation team for:
- Non-linear stress analysis for plastics or composites behavior prediction
- Heat exchange optimization for components cooling
- Testing procedures and methodologies
Our product design and development teams have helped consumer goods manufacturers secure a leadership position in their respective markets.