Testing a prototype or a developed design is as important as the rest of the design and manufacturing processes. Thorough testing and evaluation can help ensure a product’s viability, guarantees that it meets relevant regulations, and help reveal critical areas for improvement.
Rely on Creaform’s engineering services to design or assess your concept’s ability to meet a given requirement, simulate a product’s functioning, develop a prototype or produce a short run.
OUR TESTING EXPERTISE
Here are the many testing services Creaform offers:
- Durability, fatigue, vibration, drop testing, mechanical and electrical testing, including mechanical aptitude testing and Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- Prototyping and finding solutions for electrical routing systems issues and other mechanical problems
- Soundproof 12’x12’ room designed to neutralize wave or electromagnetic interference to conduct various testing methodologies
- Tooling and process automation
- Development and manufacturing of test benches
Creaform’s testing services give accurate and reliable results so that you can achieve better product quality and performance.
Exceed customer expectations with Creaform’s testing services
Creaform has an extensive and multidisciplinary team of testing engineers experts who can be outsourced for quick, short-term work or complex, long-term projects. Here are some of the positions that can be outsourced:
- Testing engineer
- Prototype specialist
- Mechanical engineer
- Engineering optimization consultant
- Electrical engineer
- FEA engineer
Creaform’s entire engineering services team specializes in the world’s most often-used testing and engineering software solutions: