COMPUTATIONAL FLUID DYNAMICS (CFD)
Creaform’s CFD engineer specialists have years of experience in providing CFD consulting services for discerning manufacturers looking for best practices in numerical simulations.
Throughout your entire product development, product design or QC process, Creaform’s CFD consulting team can help you achieve aggressive product performance and quality levels by identifying ways to optimize your product designs and manufacturing methods. We are proud members of the International Association for the Engineering Modeling Analysis and Simulation Community (NAFEMS).
OUR COMPUTATIONAL FLUID DYNAMICS EXPERTISE
Using the latest CFD software, Creaform Engineering excels at all types of Computational Fluid Dynamics simulations—no matter how complex or critical your project is:
- Steady state and transient CFD simulations of internal/external liquid and gas flows
- Optimal turbulence modeling approaches: RANS, URANS, RSM, LES, DES
- Rotating equipment and moving bodies
- Fluid-structure interaction
- Multiphase and free surface flows
- Analysis, design and optimization of immersed or surrounding components
- Incompressible, transonic and compressible flows
- Multiple reference frames, rotating and sliding interfaces, deformable meshes
- Heat transfer and thermal modeling
- Flow mixing
Learn more about how Creaform Engineering has helped manufactures in different business sectors with their CFD simulations.
Facilitate your CFD simulations and analyses
Creaform Engineering has an extensive and multidisciplinary team of CFD analysis experts who can be outsourced for quick, short-term work or complex, long-term projects. Here are some of the positions that can be outsourced:
- Junior CFD engineer
- Senior CFD engineer
Whether you are an SMB or multi-national company, count on Creaform’s experts to train your staff on a variety of topics related to CFD analysis.
Our training programs come in a variety of packages and feature: theory, written exercises, hands-on practice, real-life case studies and much more!
Creaform’s entire engineering services team specializes in the world’s most often-used testing and engineering software solutions: